Please click this button to make a donation to Central Office via Paypal (You will exit this site and return to it once your transaction is complete).
Central Office “exists to aid the groups in their common purpose of carrying the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers.” In order to accomplish this, your support is vital. You may see our financial status in the table below. Your Central Office is financed solely by:
• Direct financial contributions from A.A. groups
• Tax deductible contributions from individual members up to $3000 yearly. Your accountant or tax professional can advise.
• Proceeds from sales of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services and Grapevine literature and other related A.A. material.
• Special events by and for A.A. members, keeping in mind our Seventh Tradition.
How You can Help
• Make a monetary contribution via check or money order, payable to Central Office of Albuquerque. Mail or drop off in person at 1921 Alvarado Drive, NE Albuquerque, NM 87110.
• Become a “Faithful Fiver” or “Trusted Tenner” and contribute either $5 or $10 monthly. Set up Auto Pay or Bill Pay with your bank to automatically send us a monthly contribution in any amount you choose. What could be easier? Use the address in the paragraph immediately above.
• Use the Paypal button at the top of this page.
• Contribute with a secure credit card transaction.
The following table shows the Net Income for 2020, through August. It shows a net loss of $3,360.59 for the year to date. Because of the generosity of the Fellowship in the Districts served by Central Office (both groups and individuals), and the Prudent Reserve we maintain, we believe that we have adequate funds to continue operating for as long as that generosity is maintained.
|Contributions from Individuals||$10,875.26|
|Special Events income||$1,259.10|
|Other Income from AA Sources||$900.00|
|Interest on Savings Account||$27.43|
|Sales of Inventory||$16,962.39|
|Cost of Goods Sold||$11,691.17|
See here for a tidier PDF of our profit and loss Statement.