Intergroup's monthly newsletter, Pass It On, would like your contribution in the form of an article or story about any recovery-related topic. Share part of your story with the Albuquerque area.
Here are some questions to get your ideas going:
• Have you attended meetings outside of Albuquerque or New Mexico? How is Albuquerque AA similar or different (perhaps better?) than AA in other areas of the country or the world?
• Where did you get sober? How does geography affect your sobriety?
• How did you choose your home group? What makes you keep coming back?
• Do you have memorable experiences from attending AA functions (e.g. workshops, potlucks, dances, special speaker meetings)?
• How has your sponsor helped you stay sober? How has sponsorship contributed to your sobriety?
Submit your articles to Steve, the Pass It On Editor.
CYFD Volunteers Needed
AA members needed to carry the message to youths con?ned at CYFD. Men and women are urged to carry AA meetings to the Children Youth and Families Department located at 4000 Edith Boulevard NW, Albuquerque. Orientations for clearance are conducted every Friday from 1:00 to 2:00 pm.
If interested, please contact Rosie.