"PASS IT ON" AUTHORS WANTED
Intergroup's monthly newsletter, Pass It On, would like your contribution in the form of an article or story about any recovery-related topic. Share part of your story with the Albuquerque area.
Here are some questions to get your ideas going:
• Have you attended meetings outside of Albuquerque or New Mexico? How is Albuquerque AA similar or different (perhaps better?) than AA in other areas of the country or the world?
• Where did you get sober? How does geography affect your sobriety?
• How did you choose your home group? What makes you keep coming back?
• Do you have memorable experiences from attending AA functions (e.g., workshops, potlucks, dances, special speaker meetings)?
• How has your sponsor helped you stay sober? How has sponsorship contributed to your sobriety?
Submit your articles to the Pass It On Editor at email@example.com
Updated January 1, 2017
Substitute Desk Workers Needed
Central Office needs substitute desk workers who can fill in for others when they are unable to cover their regularly scheduled shifts.
Requirements for this service opportunity are six months of sobriety, a sponsor, and a home group. If interested, please call Central Office for more information at 505-266-1900.
Updated June 6, 2014